|Salary:||£12.33 - £17.93 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||Katie Wright|
Nurseplus are currently working with a national provider of care to children and young people with moderate to severe learning disabilities and are recruiting in the Gosport area.
You will also have experience of working with children and young people with moderate to severe learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities, Autism, ADHD, sensory impairment, and associated behavioural challenges and/or complex care needs.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Children’s Support Worker:
- Annual pay increase
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Children’s Residential Support Worker:
- Must be over the age of 18 due to the age of the children you are supporting
- Must have at least three months’ UK based care experience in a professional child care setting
- Must have overseas police clearance if applicable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a sometimes pressurised environment
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
* T&Cs apply