|Salary:||Pay rates from £12.33 - £17.93 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||Katie Wright|
Nurseplus is looking for Community Carers Evenings in Gosport.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Community Carer:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, evenings and weekends
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and
- Annual Pay increase
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Community Carer:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel - some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
* T&Cs apply