|Salary:||Pay rates from £14.00 - £20.73 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||Katie Wright|
Nurseplus are looking for Complex Care Assistants in Denmead.
As a Complex Care Assistant you will be required to offer complex care. This is everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Complex Care Assistant:
- Flexible hours - 2:1 sleeping & waking nights. Shift patterns: 8am - 2pm, or 2pm - 8pm, or 8am - 8pm
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Annual Pay Increase
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Complex Care Assistant:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- At least 3 months' experience in complex care
- Moving and Handling experience is essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
- You must be a driver, with ability and flexibility to travel to the area
- A high standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION