|£12.89 - £19.60 per hour, weekly pay*
Nurseplus are looking for Complex Care Assistants in Waldron.
As a Complex Care Assistant you will be required to offer complex care. This is everything from companionship, respite care, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Complex Care Assistant:
- Flexible hours -We work around your availability
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Annual Pay Increase
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Complex Care Assistant:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Must have full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
- A high standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION