|Salary:||£12.75 - £16.15 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||Katie Wright|
Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Assistants in Sutton Scotney and the surrounding areas.
As a Homecare Assistant, you will be required to offer everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Assistant:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time
- Millage is paid for most areas out of Andover*
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Further development opportunities for all care workers with NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3, completion can be achieved within 18 months
- Ongoing support and with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as Distance Learning
- Annual pay increase
- Block hours in all parts of Andover
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
- Candidates with an NVQ level 2 in health and social care will start at £13.25
- Candidates with an NVQ level 3 in health and social care will start at £13.75
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Assistant:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION