|Pay rates from £12.50 - £17.90 per hour, weekly pay*
Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Workers in Bexhill and the surrounding areas
As a Homecare Worker you will be required to offer everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Worker:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
- Annual pay increase
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Worker:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Flexibility on travel - some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION