|£12.30 - £19.05 per hour, weekly pay*
Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Workers in Plympton and the surrounding areas
As a Homecare Worker you will be required to offer everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Worker:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Annual Pay increase
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Worker:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- A Full UK Driving License
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION