|Salary:||Pay rates from £12.89 - £19.60 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||Samantha Brown|
Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Workers in Hythe and the surrounding areas
Here at Nurseplus we provide care and support to a number of clients with multiple needs which can range from mental health, learning difficulties, elderly care, respite, emergency care, complex care and end of life.
As a Homecare Worker you will be required to support your client holistically in order to promote their well-being and ensure they have an excellent quality of life. Support may consist of companionship, administering medication, assistance with nutritional needs and providing personal care to clients in the comfort of their own homes. You will also be required to adhere to clients’ individual care plans.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Worker:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Minimum of 2 hour call length
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Up to £250* in referral bonuses
- Annual Pay Increase
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Worker:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel - Full travel expenses are covered up to 50p per mile
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to be part of our dedicated Care at Home team then Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION