|Salary:||£12.00 - 16.50 per hour, weekly pay*|
|Contact name:||George Woods|
Nurseplus are looking for Rapid Responders to provide comprehensive person-centred care to clients within a 20 miles radius of Plymouth on a 1 to 1 basis.
Our Rapid Responders provide our clients with tailored care, in the comfort of their own home. A key component of our enhanced homecare service is to provide our clients with a high level of care, continuity and companionship.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Rapid Responder:
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
- Flexible Hours – Shift patterns include 22:00-07:00, however on occasions may need to be 20:00-08:00
- 1 Hour travelling time paid and standby rates
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates including holiday pay
- Annual pay Increase
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Bonus schemes
- Career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Rapid Responder:
- Able to work alone under your own initiative
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you.