|£28.02 - £39.22 per hour, weekly pay*
Registered Nurse (RGN) in Worcester and the surrounding area's
Are you an experienced ICU or Registered Nurse (RGN) looking to take back control of your career with flexible and rewarding opportunities?
We have opportunities to support individuals at home within your local community to assist them in the comfort of their own homes and ensure they have an excellent quality of life.
As a leading care agency specialising in temporary recruitment Nurseplus is looking for a compassionate, reliable Registered Nurses to provide exceptional care for our clients in Worcester
What makes Nurseplus different?
We understand that as a Nurse, you're committed to making a difference in people's lives. At Nurseplus, we can offer you the chance to make a positive impact whilst also enjoying a more flexible and rewarding career working around your lifestyle and other commitments.
So why not take the first step today and explore the possibilities?
What can Nurseplus provide you with?
- Fast track application
- Pay rates from £28.02 - £39.22 per hour, weekly pay*
- Flexibility and freedom to choose the hours you work
- Professional development opportunities and free training
- Dedicated Nursing team providing help with Revalidation and more
- Free Employee Support programme
- Free DBS^
Registered Nurse (RGN) responsibilities:
- Review and monitor care packages care plans for patients
- Monitoring vital signs
- Carrying out assessments and blood tests
- Liaising with other team members including doctors, senior nurses and MDTs
- Observing patients condition and recording information
- Administering medications
- Communicating with patients and their families
What Nurseplus requires from a Registered Nurse?
- Experienced and competent working with tracheostomy care, ventilation care, spinal injuries, brain injury, cerebral palsy, neurological conditions, cough assist, epilepsy and rescue medications and PEG
- Current and unrestricted NMC Registration
- 6 months UK based paid experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
Join Nurseplus today and enjoy our flexible and rewarding opportunities.
^ T&Cs apply